Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit AiVOOV and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by AiVOOV as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: AiVOOV's site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://aivoov.com.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with AiVOOV to use the Services
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They're completely safe and can't be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does AiVOOV use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform: